The Insanity - Orchestral vs The Insanity - Orchestral vs

Great

Hope you realise I put this at the end of the second game. Fits very nicely.
Amazing work man, I'm browsing through your stuff as we speak to find something rocking for the next game (a shooter) I'm working on.

sorohanro responds:

Hi there. This is the future me talking to the past you.

Full Moon Rising Full Moon Rising

That's sweet!

Damn wish you'd made this earlier I probably would've thrown it onto The Insanity 2 ending.
Lol, well, maybe for part III.

Thanks.
Well, you can use it in your next game (even if it's not from "Insanity" series). A zombie/ vampire/ werewolf/ dating sim :)))

Blue Ocean Blue Ocean

So good

Hey I came back to listen to this again, I love this tune. One of your best tracks IMO

sorohanro responds:

He he... I was just doodling around with some VST's, apparently the result was not bad.

Rise Your Sword Rise Your Sword

Nice

Listening to this almost makes me want to sit down and code an rpg simply to include this as the ending battle track. Amazingly stirring work.

sorohanro responds:

Well, you can make a WW2 shooter ;) that would fit also there.

The Insanity - Simple vs The Insanity - Simple vs

Just a note*

This track has been used in the game, in the final scene. Fits perfectly IMO.
Sorohanro's other track, Arpegio.No.1 has been put to use in the credits at the end of the game.

Your game rocks :)
And now with the rock track in the credits rocks even more :))

[MC] Pine Forest [MC] Pine Forest

very pleasant

That's a great loop there, reminds me a little of FF6. You've a talent worth nurturing. Just the fact that you associate images strongly with music tells me a lot about your creative mentality.

To find a Moonlight... To find a Moonlight...

Superb

Hello Deflektor76,

Brilliant piece you've made there. I actually wanted to PM you, but perhaps because I'm new here couldn't find a way to get your private address.
I've actually decided to use this in my House of The Dead style game called The Damned, during the story scenes. You will get full credit for it within the game along with the other musicians.
A demo of one level of the game is already on Newgrounds. The games is about a month away from full completion.
Write to me at youngdude77@hotmail.com if you want a preview of your stuff in action.

Cheers man, and keep up the good work!

Deflektor responds:

Oh, really?! Well, i'm quite glad you liked it! I guess i'll e-mail you to see the preview.